Discover the elegance and beauty of mathematics.
Tile Farm goes beyond fun and games, providing teachers and students with Explore Mode: a comprehensive set of geometry resources designed to support integrative lesson plans and inspire new design and play-based activities.
Big (Building Shapes)
A Regular Polygon is a polygon where:
- All sides are the same length.
- All angles at every vertex are the same.
All Triangles have 3 Sides and 3 Vertices:
- Equilateral: all sides are the same length.
- Isosceles: at least 2 sides are the same length.
- Right: one interior angle is 90º.
All Quadrilaterals have 4 Sides and 4 Vertices:
- Rectangle: all angles are 90º.
- Rhombus: all sides are the same length.
- Trapezoid: has a pair of parallel sides.
- Kites: two sets of equal length sides.
- Square: all sides and angles are the same.
All Pentagons have 5 Sides and 5 Vertices:
- Regular: all sides and angles are the same.
- Irregular: any non-regular pentagons.